This section of the SOP manual contains pertinent documents and information that users will find helpful regarding child and adult protection, foster care and adoption, kinship care and aministrative matters. Listed below is a description of the content users will be able to find in this area.
- Forms are documents that will need to be completed by clients, workers or resource parents in order to receive services or aquire necessary information;
- Resources are supplemental documents that will aid users in completing procedural requirements when working with clients;
- Site Map is listing of all of the individual sections of the SOP manual. It may be used as a table of contents or reference document;
- Links to External Resources is an area that contains web links to outside sources. This is supplemental information that will aid users in completing procedural requirements when working with clients;
- Protection and Permanency Transmittal Letters (PPTL) are documents that explain revisions to the SOP content;
- Protection and Permanency Memorandums (PPM) are documents that provide clarification to already existing SOPs in order to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out;
- Protection and Permanency Information Memorandums (PPIM) are documents that provide information to staff regarding topics related to the field of social service. This information may include links to websites, information on upcoming trainings or webinars, new or revised services offered by the Cabinet, etc;
- Contract Correspondence Transmittals (CCT) are documents that are sent to private providers in order to inform their staff of revisions or clarifications to SOP or to provide necessary information that will assist them in serving out of home care children and youth.